Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

FINAL FAREWELL

Thursday, November 30, 2017


Assalamualaikum

Today is Amira's last day. It finally sinks in, this is it. The official disbandment of the old team. The end of an era. Well, not for Lokman and Erlia. They are still with INM the last one standing #prayforerliaandlokman




With restructuring going live last October, with me, Nanda, Daniel, Del, Julius move on to our new portfolio, this disbandment is inevitable. Even if they don't leave the company pun, with INM moving to separate wing, I would still consider this an end of an era. I mean, now,  if I want to tell Del something, instead of just simply knock our partition, I now have to walk, she's two island away! Everything is changing and we just have to accept it. #sadreality


Aida

I dah tulis dekat instagram so nothing new here. hehe. You still kurus #benci and I'll miss you punya naive complain about WHT dan you punya tengking dekat Garisan. lol. Sebab dari I punya pov lawak gila orang jarang marah tetibe tengking orang...heeeee. Hope tiada lagi orang seperti Garisan dalam hidup you.



Afella

Dengan Afella selalu macam ada 6th sense sebab memang selalu sama. Like when she asked me to go to Sephora with her "Jom pegi Sephora nak? I nak beli Nudestix," then I showed her my browser history "wehhh I pun semalam tidur lambat browse Nudestix," ; or when she showed me her newfound hobby, caligraphy, I showed her my scrapbook with my newfound hobby, caligraphy! Ok dah takde dah orang nak 6th sense sama2 macam ni lagi. sobs. and dah takde dah orang nak faham sols, kenc, lu, dal ngan I...sekarang kene cakap penuh je so sad. :'(



Amira

60% of our conversations revolve around prices and shopping habit. Another 20% is on diet and the remaining is just useless stuff. We're the exact opposite of each other. I love shopping she doesn't. I spend carelessly she's the calculative type, so that 60% was of us arguing about useless stuffs I bought both online and in store. I don't care much about earnings, prices or saving but she does and since this is my blog, of course I'll say my way is better. hahahhahahaa. you tak setuju you buat blog sendiri. :P Semoga you jangan tamak dah dan jangan berkira sangat dengan diri sendiri, let loose. :P

To everyone in general

There's no point denying, I memang garang lol so sorry lah kalau termarah. Tapi dah cover balik kan dengan moment2 mengarut kecoh kepoh gossip lain lain tu kan kan kan? Kalau tak sorry. :) All the best untuk korang punya future hopefully korang dapat kerje best, team best lepas ni. Although I doubt you boleh dapat team lagi best dari ni heeeee sebab honestly memang life in SLB is so much better with you guys around okay lah bye nak nangis lah pulak.



Final picture taken with the complete gang.....bye semuanyaaaa :'(

Post a Comment