Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Personality test

Wednesday, January 24, 2018


Assalamualaikum

Last Friday, we had a catch up session with Yati and she mentioned about a personality test she took recently which she recommends us lost soul to take the test too to at least get some foundation on what suits us best.

I always know that I am an INFJ. I took the test in high school, Ain make us take the test again few years ago then recently Erlia make us take one too...and mine hasn't change. I am always an INFJ and I never really paid attention to it until Yati pointed it out...on how rare INFJ is...and whenever I told her stories about me and what I did, she kept saying "classic INFJ,""INFJ weh,""INFJ memang macam ni," I decided to really check it out. Just how weird and rare this INFJ is.

So I read it....and I should have done this sooner! It explains a lot about myself and how I think  that if I had discover this sooner, I might have save all the energy I spend for my inner battle.

So here are the extract of some of the description for INFJs: (disclaimer: this is a scientific research called MBTI assessment based on the answers you give to carefully researched questions not some superficial thing based on your birth date like horoscope zzzzzzzzzesh Qad)

1. INFJs are true Introverts! With a big I! My score for this is 72% that's high right? Although we often misunderstood as extroverts because we can be as passionate and as talkative when we're with our people or when we're fighting for/presenting our ideas and belief. We are the one who make the word extroverted introvert exist! This is something that I read recently about INFJs, "when you meet me, you think I'm quiet, when you talk to me, you wish I was quiet, when you know me, you get scared when I'm quiet,"
(Bonus: Do you know Alya is an introvert too?! shocking right? her score is even higher 74%!)

2. We have something that we call, our people. I categories people in my life into two category; 1. Close friend/family and 2. strangers. No one in between. Which I have also explain here. When I read this about INFJs, it finally make sense....on why am I always so cold and cut people out, sometimes, from the get go. INFJs tend to analyse people really early in the relationship that they'll decide whether to keep or not to keep that person. Goosebumps! Although, this could translate into being snobbish which honestly, I know is bad and I feel bad about it too, every single time...now I know why...it's not you, it's me and my personality. (And do you know what's not surprising? Other Todaks have the same personality type as mine too with only one letter different...and they are all introvert this explain a lot!)


3. We know everything about everyone......but we keep quite about it. haha! No one can vouch for this better that myself! I always knew that I was born with an extra sense I knew it. How we know? We just know. haha. We generally know people...and what they're feeling. We know when you're lying too....but most of the time, we just keep quite about it. I remember there is this one time in high school, a girl tried to manipulate everyone into thinking that she was wronged, that everyone spread rumours about something that she never say and did, everyone sympathise with her, me included...when in reality, I know she did it, I even remember when and how she did it, it was playing at the back of my head like a movie. Why I kept quiet about it? Why I did not tell everyone? One, what's the point and two, I feel that it is more satisfying to just play dumb and let those manipulators or liars think that they succeeded, when in reality, not really. Who the winner now ha muahahahaaha. 

4. We can see the future. Astaghfirullahhalazim ape ni Athirah. :P lol. Not actually seeing the actual future here but because we notice people and their behaviours, we register the pattern and because of our ability to look at the bigger picture, under some circumstances, we can predict the outcome of certain things...of course not everything is going to happen..keyword here is predict.

5. A lot of our relationship are one sided. Whaaaaaaaaaatttttttt? lol. This is nobody's fault, really. It's in our personality to love passionately... be it to a family member, a friend or partner...and to us, no one, is as passionate as us. lol. It was hard for us to love a person (see point no 2), but when we do, we love wholeheartedly. "Which sometimes can be tiring...because we are the one who will keep making the effort," which is something that the old me would say. The new me, however, I have come to term with it and wrote it here. Something I read again earlier, "Do you know what's rarer that an INFJ? An INFJ who cheats," 😎

6. Better writer than speaker. well, daaa.

Of course, personality is only a portion of how one should define oneself. One INFJ person is not exactly the same as the other. There are other factors such as upbringing, surrounding, education and etc we have to put into account too. In the end, each person is still a unique individual. You can't just blame your personality for your negativity. I read this earlier,

"Just because a person has a certain personality doesn't make them a good or bad person. That part is entirely a choice,"

and if this doesn't make sense, just know that both Mahatma Ghandi and Hitler are INFJs. See what I mean?

Post a Comment