Assalamualaikum
The typical bad guys we have in dramas is the one who tried to steal all the good guys money and company and houses and cars basically everything. What I am most concern about is the company part.
I mean, yes you wanted that guy's company because it is where the money come from but do you even know how to run a company? Do you really think it's easy? Even if tak kantoi and you'll never go to jail for it, sooner or later, the company will eventually fail, both because of no blessing and your lack of management skill.
Why do you want to go through that hassle? Is short term wealth good enough to compensate long term unhappiness and miserableness?
I wonder.
P/S: Don't mind me posting unrelated picture in every post. Some has nothing to do with the content of the post but I needed it here for the preview of the post on the pain mage. :P
Post a Comment