Assalamualaikum
Hi hi....I think I am finally back... back as in 3 post a week kind of back. for real.
The past 4 months have been challenging. It was my first time doing Qatar filing, what with my SDM went on leave for 3 months, I have to handle EVERYTHING. Solo. Which quite honestly, I never did anything solo before. In India, everything is teamwork. My previous lead structured our team as if we were in an audit firm. Everyone works on the same audit and help each other. So to move from that to do everything by myself, it's tiring and lonely.
So now Alhamdulillah, everything has been settled. We filed all companies on time...wohoooo. Although the last day itself was a sprint. The accounts and tax filings were signed and filed on the the 30th itself. phewh!
Other than work, a lot have been happening in my personal life as well. Went to Sheila on 7 concert, bought a house, cleaned up my wardrobe and gone minimalist, played tourist in JB, had a reunion with MRSM gang, had major skin breakout (omg!), went to Redang with BDOpeeps, subscribed to Scribd, Faiz is now employed!, and the most recent one, went to Disneyland! eh no, the most recent one is actually decided to move on from a year long crush. haha. It's a long list! I'll update them slowly to this blog....better late than never right.
I have to anyway. That's a promise that I make to myself this year, to live a more diligent life and this blog is crucial to an INFJ me. In case you're wondering why, try google INFJ and writing you'll understand. To quote one blog, "Without attending to their need for creative expression, however, INFJ can quickly become ill or experience physical systems of being “blocked,” including skin problems, headaches, digestive ailments and sleep disorders". This is serious business! Speaking of which, I just knew that my favourite blogger, Azreenchan is also an INFJ. No wonder I feel so connected to her words!
Till Friday, tata.

Post a Comment