[Bercuti ke Japan (Permulaan Musim Bunga) 2017 - Hari Ketiga]
Assalamualaikum
Full itinerary here
For the third day, we focused more on the modern part of Tokyo.
I have a confession to make. I don't like this 3rd day. There, I said it. The reason why this whole Japan series took so long to complete is because this third day, it blocked everything out. The thing is, I love love love Japan so the thought of ever putting it in a negative light sadden me, I wanted to remember Japan only as a fun trip, thought of faking it several times but that would be wrong right?; hence, the hiatus from writing about Japan.
Why I don't like this 2nd day; I am not a city girl. I generally don't prefer being in a fast pace environment, the busy street, the tall building, basically everything that's loud and busy. So this is not a targeted hate review towards Tokyo, it's for all busy cities in the world, like Kuala Lumpur and Seoul (now you know why Seoul trip was written halfway).
We started the day late. haha. What else is new. So although we plan for other things, that morning, we only have time for Tsujiki Fish Market. You would love this place if you like raw, fresh seafood. As for me, I don't eat raw food and well, I don't even go to the wet market we have in Malaysia. #pampered What I remembered enjoying was the fruit stalls they have. Ain and Pikah went crazy buying strawberries. They were cheap and big. They were the size of our thumb!
We changed accomodation in Day 2. Location wise, this 2nd airbnb is seriously the bomb. It's right there on the busy street of Shibuya....but in terms of the house itself, well, if I can put it simply, it's a bachelor pad. lol. However, for RM271 per night in Shibuya, I'll pass this house, smelly or not.
After we settled down, we walked to Meiji Shrine. This trip is literally Seoul 2.0. By the time we reach Meiji Shrine, we were all tired and hungry; hint: not a good combination on a girl. So this picture at the entrance, it's not just the only picture that we have there, it's the only thing we did there, took picture at the entrance. After that, we spend a good one hour at the bench at the park, eating oreo, onigiri and teddy cookies. -______-
Then we moved on to Harajuku for some crepe, Daiso and people watching. Tips: If you're looking to catch more people in cosplay costume, I would suggest to go at night, that is when the partay started! For a bunch of old people like us, night what?
From Harajuku we walked (again) to the famous Shibuya crossing. Once there, I was like 1.) How did all those instafamous girl pause and have a mini photoshoot here....There is so many people! 2.) What's the hype? again #notacitygirl
-_____-
I warned you about this post being all dark and bitter. :P Fret not, this would be the first and last bitter post about Japan. :')
Post a Comment