When we have cousins or guests staying over, one of the oldest competition we have is who's room everyone would like better. Is it ours (the girls) or the boys room. I always lose -_________- I mean, how can I compete with all the cool stuff they have in the boys room. The toys were all there, the video game, the cards, the console, the computer, the lcd heck even I hung out there a lot when I was little.
Fast forward to now, all my little girl cousins are already in their teens. Of course, they can't hang out as much in the boys room, so kesian kene lepak in my boring room.
Last Sunday (7/10), most of my relatives came over for Abah's Tahlil. The girls locked themselves in my room for hours....Why do all teen girls locked their door? Of course I was not invited #oldpeoplenotallowed whatever.
After they left, nothing was different so I thought they were just hanging out talking and gossiping but that morning, while I was putting on my makeup, I noticed a lot of strange things. They played with my makeup! My room are messy errrmright but in that messiness, I have a system....I have a place for everything....and everything was out of order....
They played with my makeup! and my handbag! and my shoes! OMG I used to play with my mom's makeup and clothes too. haha. I remember how happy I was playing grown up. Not liking it as much now when I am an actual grown up -_____- .
I guess, now, my room wins over my brothers. *fliptudung*
Fast forward to now, all my little girl cousins are already in their teens. Of course, they can't hang out as much in the boys room, so kesian kene lepak in my boring room.
Last Sunday (7/10), most of my relatives came over for Abah's Tahlil. The girls locked themselves in my room for hours....Why do all teen girls locked their door? Of course I was not invited #oldpeoplenotallowed whatever.
After they left, nothing was different so I thought they were just hanging out talking and gossiping but that morning, while I was putting on my makeup, I noticed a lot of strange things. They played with my makeup! My room are messy errrmright but in that messiness, I have a system....I have a place for everything....and everything was out of order....
They played with my makeup! and my handbag! and my shoes! OMG I used to play with my mom's makeup and clothes too. haha. I remember how happy I was playing grown up. Not liking it as much now when I am an actual grown up -_____- .
I guess, now, my room wins over my brothers. *fliptudung*
Post a Comment