Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

THE GIRL WHO CRIED WOLF

Thursday, December 6, 2018


Assalamualaikum


My lecturer (or is it all lecturers?) once said,

Fix your attitude now (in uni). If you're always late to class, how can you be punctual at work? You can't be late for work. If you always ditch classes, how can you commit to work everyday? You can't ditch work.
Fast forward several years later, at 28, I am still late to work almost everyday and I sometime ditch work whenever I don't feel like working. Farid nagged me all the time whenever I do this, he'll be like, "Kakak ponteng lagi ke?" -_____- . No, I am not bragging. I am just saying, lecturers are not always right hahahahaha. If you're as lazy as me, find a job with flexible working hours and get a boss who's lenient with everything as long as you deliver. =P

Why am I telling you this? because I wanted to tell you don't listen to me either because I am not always right too. -_____-" Last Thursday, I called in sick just because (TBH it was because I hadn't fully recharge after a night out with BDO peeps). #notproudbutthesethingshappen .  What started as a lie, slowly becoming true towards the end of the day. My stomach hurts, my head hurts, I started coughing and my temperature increased! Demam betul betul la pulakkkk....and guess what, sampai sekarang (Thursday) pun demam lagi. Yup, was having flu and was coughing really badly while in Penang. It's been a week! I have to rely on meds to function. Seriously, whenever the actifast I took started to wear off, I can actually feel it....because then, my body will slowly refused to function. Mengada tau tak.

So guys, don't listen to me...or u can...depending on what you want...but be prepared to "pay cash" to God. If you can't afford to "pay cash" , live diligently. =P

Post a Comment