Assalamualaikum
Onto day two! Today, we choose the road less travel. Rather than joining the crowd (it was really pack) at the art lane, we choose to walk around love lane and admire the building. I am glad that we did this because Penang is just so photogenic. Every building, ever corner, every crack, whether intentional or unintentional is so artistic and pretty. We had fun snapping random pictures along the way.
Another plus point of taking this route as opposed to the street art route is it's quiter this way. No one was around and we don't even have to queue to wait for our turn to take pictures. Hint hint: perfect for introvert.
When we saw this guesthouse, Jess suddenly asked me to pose for a picture. I obliged because why not. Then Erlia wanted to pose for a picture too and Jess was like, "Erlia kamu tak boleh sebab kamu bukan lahir tahun 80s,". Aaaahhh, that's the reason why she wanted me to pose....but but....I am 90s baby!!!!
Meanwhile Wei Ying, in a totally different conversation,
While we're talking about an energy draining activities:
Me: You guys should go, you guys are still young.
Wei Ying: Where got young. You know next year i'll be 28
Me: I am already 28. -______-"
Wei Ying: Really. I thought you're 26!
Me: *on cloud nine the whole day* ❤
Another random conversation with Wei Ying:
Wei Ying: Athirah, you have a boyfriend right?
Me: Nooooo.
Wei Ying: Eh no meh? but you're so premium.
Yes I am a piece of meat. Thanks Wei Ying. :'P
Photogenic right?
All in all, I enjoy Penang. TBH I was skeptical at first. Rumor has it that Penang drivers are nasty drivers so I was a bit scared driving to Penang. However, once we're there, meh, ok je. No one was nasty whatsoever. I think KL-ian are nastier hahahaha.
I apologise to all Penang-ian for trusting the rumor.

Post a Comment