Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

I HAVEN'T BLOG SINCE LAST YEAR!

Friday, January 4, 2019


Lame? #mudahterhibur
Assalamualaikum

Hi guys, Happy New Year! How did I spend my new year? Sleeping... -_______- and got disturbed by the new year fireworks. Did not even have the energy to do any 2018 recap post either. Why? lazy. lel. I don't know man, 1st of January 2019 doesn't feel any different than 31st December 2018. It feels like a normal day.

With me in a lazy mood, imagine having to go to work on 2nd of January with people being chirpy in general, whenever I met someone, they happily wished me, "Hey Happy New Year!!," and I'll respond with a fake smile, "Yeah you too,".

So far, 3 days into 2019, the year has been crappy haha. Hope this doesn't continue for the rest of the year, or else, mati la sis.

Last days of 2018 recap:

1. Ayu and Ain got into cats....and they want to purchase one. Which I don't understand. Do you know how much a pure breed cost? 1500++! That's like, 3 Kate Spade bag or 1 Le Cuir LC or 1 poorly maintain secondhand LV bag. Why would anyone purchase a cat instead of a handbag? #sayssomeonewhosafraidofcats They tried to purchase a pair from Simpang Rengam, were scammed (weird story but don't have the energy to tell), in the end Ayu found one mixed breed from Kampung Baru.

Everyone, meet Sol.

I didn't realise that this is a lifetime commitment until I asked Ayu "how long do cats live?". Apparently, cats live long. So I looked at Ayu and shouted, "so this is a lifetime commitment. She's going to be here through everything. Every milestones!,". Ayu replied nonchalantly, "ye la weh. Ingat main main ke?". Wow. Ayu is officially a mother guys.

I am afraid of cats, especially babies, but this one, she's soooo cute and soooo manja it's really hard not to love her......The picture above was taken when we first bought her from her family. She was scared but so baik and diam alaaaahai...but no, gotta keep cool and be the snobbish grumpy aunt. That's the concept I am going for. :P

2. Been eating out a lot with the family....ABC lah, cendol lah, Nasi Kandar lah, aiskrim lah which btw, McD, I'll appreciate if you train all your staffs first on how to dip the McDip before seducing everyone with the advertisement only to realise, they're not available because no one knows how to make McDip. #sadstory

3. House construction is finally complete! The original plan was to move into the house....but lately, I don't think I want that anymore. I've been thinking about renting it out. I don't know. Am I having cold feet over moving out from my mom's house and live alone in the cold wide world? #dramamuch The initial reason why I wanted to move out is because I needed space. I always feel guilty whenever I had to ignore someone to recharge after a long socializing day at work. Introvert guilt is real I tell you. My mind wanted to escape in a quiet space with me myself and I but in a house full of people, it's really hard to simply ignore your family members. Everyone has stories to tell!

Nowadays, I think Emak gets it already. She's been giving me so much space that I don't even think I need more of it. As for the talkative Farid, well, I ignore him whenever I don't feel like listening haha. not that he care anyway he's so used of people not listening.

So, should I or should I not move out? Can I be an adult and stay with my mom?

4. Which prompt the question why it works with Ayu. We were room mates and we didn't argue, not even once, anddd I don't even feel semak when she's around. Apparently, the secret lies in us ignoring each other when we don't feel like talking. hahaha. When I think about it, we didn't talk to each other in the morning, not even a bye okay, grumpily woke up, grumpily got ready for work, and grumpily walked out...and at night, if our mood was good, we talked to each other, if not, we simply didn't. We understand each other in that sense. No hard feeling. Easy.

Post a Comment