Assalamualaikum
"Happily ever after" is unreal...Don't you think? Like many things in life, nothing last forever. Not sadness, not suffering, not heartbreak, and surprise surprise, not happiness too. Nothing last forever. Let this sink. I am not saying don't be happy. Be happy. You deserve whatever you have at that moment, but don't be too happy. Life is a cycle. There will be down moments too. When it comes, feel it, don't regret the past, be sad, you deserve to mourn for whatever you let go at that moment, but don't be too sad.
Live moderately.
Btw, life update > I got promoted!!! God's timing, ish, how did He manage to surprise me every single time? <3
Emotion update > still in my "feel nothing" phase. I argued whether it's a good thing or a bad thing. It seems like a good thing, but I feel so disconnected with the world. The INFJ world that I have build pre-Jeju. I don't feel connected to all the "songs with lyrics" that I have on my playlist. I don't bother searching for the underlying messages (isi tersirat) from all the dramas I am currently watching. I read everything at their face value....without all this, I can't write either because I don't have loud voices in my head waiting to be threw out. Why lah I always feel things extremely? Why no middle ground?
credit: @sandserifcomics
Emotion update > still in my "feel nothing" phase. I argued whether it's a good thing or a bad thing. It seems like a good thing, but I feel so disconnected with the world. The INFJ world that I have build pre-Jeju. I don't feel connected to all the "songs with lyrics" that I have on my playlist. I don't bother searching for the underlying messages (isi tersirat) from all the dramas I am currently watching. I read everything at their face value....without all this, I can't write either because I don't have loud voices in my head waiting to be threw out. Why lah I always feel things extremely? Why no middle ground?
Post a Comment