Assalamualaikum
Despite my love for travelling, I am yet to like the "process to go places"; which basically covers planning, packing, getting to the airport and boarding the plane. We'd (see what I just did, I use we instead of I to justify that I am not alone in this weird decision making process) cancelled trips just because we don't feel like going. I knowwwww! Acah kaya -___________________- but that's what happen when we let laziness consume us. Plus, I always get this weird stomach bug whenever I am in the car on the way to the airport. Everything just doesn't seems right. Don't you feel the same? Don't you hate airports too? Am I the only one?
We, and by we it's really just me -____- almost cancel this trip too. However, the ticket is just too expensive to be mengada. YOU. ARE. NOT. RICH. ATHIRAH. I pushed through....and like other trips, as long as we overcome the initial laziness, as long as we get to our intended destination, having a good time is a sure thing.
***
[On the flight]
It was an early flight. I passed out even before we departed. It was straight away sit > buckle up > snore > drool.
On rare occasion where I actually found the strength to open my eyes, I noticed that the lady besides me was always on her phone, writing stuff on her Notes App. In my mind I was like, "Is she writing about me? Is she jotting down her experience on the flight sitting next to a woman who snore and drool throughout the flight?" #worldrevolvesaroundme I. TOOK. A. PEEK. AT. HER. PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it's wrong but I was curious okayyyyyyyyy. -____- and no, she was not writing about me (when would I learn that the world doesn't revolves around me), she was not even writing about her experiences. I saw character names, Korean names, and scenarios, she was writing a fiction!!!! Whattttt. She's a writer guys! I bet this Jeju trip must be the "finding inspiration" kind of trip for her.
I was sitting next to a writer and all I did was drool???? #silameninggal -____________________-
[ARRIVAL]
Several things happen:
1. We don't know how to connect to Travel Recommends Wifi Router. We spend around one and a half hour trying to connect to the router. -___________-
2. We sesat....What else is new? The Airbnb and the airport was supposed to be just a 15 minutes bus ride but since we took the wrong bus, and only realised it half an hour later, and took another half hour to finally decide to drop the bus, it took us almost two hours to reach our accomodation.
On why we took the bus is a funny story. We were supposed to get to Halla Hospital bus stop, so when we saw a bus with this,
Halla Hospital . Airport . *Some other destination*
we excitedly took the bus because it has Halla Hospital written on it. The stupid thing is, the bus is FROM Halla Hospital not going TO Halla Hospital. A bus that's going to Halla Hospital will look like this,
Airport . Halla Hospital . *Some other destination*
-_____________________-
The only good thing about this whole experience is, we got to see snow....the one and only time. I guess it wasn't that bad after all.
On why we took the bus is a funny story. We were supposed to get to Halla Hospital bus stop, so when we saw a bus with this,
Halla Hospital . Airport . *Some other destination*
we excitedly took the bus because it has Halla Hospital written on it. The stupid thing is, the bus is FROM Halla Hospital not going TO Halla Hospital. A bus that's going to Halla Hospital will look like this,
Airport . Halla Hospital . *Some other destination*
-_____________________-
The only good thing about this whole experience is, we got to see snow....the one and only time. I guess it wasn't that bad after all.
Post a Comment