Full itinerary and budget > JEJU 2019 (WINTER) - FULL ITINERARY & BUDGET
Assalamualaikum
Another bright sunny day! That day we woke up happy because we finally got to experience the real Seogwipo.
Our first stop, Jusangjeolli Cliff for the second time. This time, there was no parking fee because it was Lunar New Year that day. Yeay! Okay not yeay...we've experience this before, visiting Korea during big holiday. The first time around, it was during Chuseok, we all know what happened. Most of the shops were closed, most of the tourist places were packed. T_____________T
Sure enough, this time around it was no different. Every tourist destinations were pack with people! The difference is, in Jeju, the elderly were the one crowding the tourist spots. Unlike Seoul, in Jeju, the elderly is the one who leads the way, they are the one that brought the family out not the other way around. At least from my POV, that's how I see it. I find it sooo cute that most of them are still very lovey dovey and affectionate towards their spouse and children. ❤
Now, before you proceed, I would like to remind you how Jusangjeolli Cliff looks like during bad weather, here.
and this is how it looks like in calmer weather! ❤❤❤ I mean come onnnnnn, the calm blue water, the majestic cliff, I was in awe.
I would just die happy knowing that I've witness something this beautiful. (tst tst things I said for Jeju!)
It doesn't stop here. After that, we went to Oedolgae Rock. There was a small walking trail along the area. I cursed when I saw the long stairs but I am glad I pushed through. I'm glad that I went down there because the view here, it's super screen saver material.
I took below photos guys I took them! Me, the one with zero photography skills whatsoever, even I, the noob-est ever when it comes to photography, I took decent pictures of the rock (tears of joy).
"If you're jealous you lose," but damn it, I was super jealous at people who retire in Jeju. They have this kind of view everyday. That small walking trail I just mentioned, they can jog here every single day tell me if that's not the dream?
I was jealous....for a good minute then I remembered that I am a city girl can't survive without malls -___________- but I might change. Maybe I pull a Hyori and retire somewhere outskirt in Malaysia who knows? :P
This was so good, really really good that later on, we decided to buy more to bring back as souvenir. Unlucky for us, we couldn't find it anywhere else (if we're being fair, we only searched for it in Seongsan area because that's our last stop before we fly back. Not sure about other earlier places we went to). I still managed to bring some home, Emak was unamused. To clarify, she likes it too but not as excited as I was. She was just like, "Ohh ni keledek dengan sira ni. Sedap," as opposed to us "weh tolonglah sedap gila okayyyy kenape sedap sangat macam ni kat mana nak cari lagi?". -_____-
Next in the itinerary is Cheonjiyeon Waterfall.
One of the famous three waterfalls in Seogwipo. We skipped Cheonjeyeon because well, for bunch of noobs like us, all waterfalls look the same sorry earth! Plus we googled that Cheonjeyeon took a lot more effort to see, after the trails along Oedolgae Rock, our batteries were already flat from all the walking. #weak
Comparing the two that we went, to be honest, I like Jeongbang Waterfall better because we were closer to the waterfall as compared to Cheonjiyeon but Cheonjiyeon has nicer park and is more kids and elderly friendly.
Jeongbang Waterfall
See what I meant. The waterfall is just right there, right besides us. Splashes pun kene. I read that you can even dip your feet if you wanted too. We don't because it was winter, sejuk wehhh.
We left Seogwipo and off we go to Seongsan-ri. The coastal road is beautiful as always...We stopped by several places that we thought was pretty and photogenic.
As soon as we arrived, we were greeted by pretty canola field.
The day ended with us feeling really content and happy. ❤

















Post a Comment