Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

I'M LOVED

Friday, October 11, 2019


Assalamualaikum

This post serves as a reminder to you and me.

Regardless of who we are, what we did, know this, Allah loves us, dearly. He's Al Rahman Al Rahim. 
Please take a moment and really take time and absorb this. Feel it with your heart. He loves us, The Biggest Power loves us, the least we can do is to love Him back. T-T


As a struggling muslim, I admit, it's hard for me to believe this. I mean, I disobey Him, I sin a lot, how can He still loves me? No, how dare I ask him to love me. I am not worth it. I shouldn't expect Him to love me. Malu la sikit wehhhh.

So I thought. 

Then I attended one of Yasmin Mogahed's talk here in KL and she made me realised that I was wrong! That is syaitan's way of distancing us from Allah!

Yasmin Mogahed made me realised a lot of things,

1. Allah loves us. He created us, human, with so much potential to be great, to be the best of His creation.
  • “And surely we have honoured the children of Adam, and carried them on the land and at the sea, and provided them with good things, and we have made them to excel by an appropriate excellence over many of those we created.” (17:70)
2. There's a difference between remorse and shame.
  • Shame = we sin and we gave up. We run away from the problem (read: feel lost/distant ourselves from Allah/feel not worth it)
  • Remorse = we sin and we try to fix it. We don't lose hope. We face the problem. We seek forgiveness.
  • Allah never lose hope on us, why do we?
3. How to move on from past sins
  • Whenever we repented, no matter how big the sin was, have faith that Allah has forgive us. Sentiasa bersangka baik dekat Allah. 
  • Every time we're reminded of our past sins and we feel ashamed by it, do you know who's work is that? It's syaitan's. Syaitan wants us to remember our past sins and make us give up on ourselves. So next time this happen, Yasmin Mogahed teaches us to do this things; 1. Say Auzu billahi minash shaitan ir rajim and Astaghfirullahalazim. 2. Forget about that sin. We asked for forgiveness haven't we? Kite kan dah bersangka baik dekat Allah so we believe it's forgiven, so why are we still beating ourselves up over it?

***
Ini pulak my personal view:

All this talk about how Allah loves us make me wonder, do you know how hurtful it is to love someone but that someone doubt your love? Worst, he/she don't even feel loved? Sedihnyaaaaaa. Kesiannya Allah diperlakukan sebegini rupa oleh makhluk die yang entah pape ni (read: me). Allah loves me, ME! I should be grateful, always. <3

I am farrrrrrrrrrr from being there yet, whatever there means, but now I know for sure, jangan sebab I rasa kerdil tak tau semua bende, I rasa Allah tak sayang. Allah is near, loving and guiding me always. My heart is full 😍

Post a Comment