Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

HOKKAIDO 2019 (SUMMER) - FULL ITINERARY & BUDGET

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Trip Vlog > HOKKAIDO 2019 (SUMMER) TRAVELOGUE

Assalamualaikum


First oversea trip with the family! Also my first time being the "organiser". If you've seen the itinerary from my previous trip, it's always either "itinerary prepared by Ayu" or "itinerary prepared by Ain"...almost none were mine because 1. I have serious spending problem so I won't make the trip as budget friendly as it should, 2. I am a lazy traveler so my ideal trip would be just sitting and resting at a spot rather than walking around visiting tourist places.

Staying through to my personality, this is what itinerary prepared by Athirah looks like:

P/S: As usual, amounts stated are for the whole group (the 4 of us) and will be divided at the end to reflect cost per person

more p/s: this exclude grocery expenses because I was tracking this trip on my phone and I lost everything when my phone died! T-T

PRE-TRIP

Air Asia flight ticket (RM4,468)
Checked in luggage (both return and depart) - (RM750)
Pocket wifi for 8 days (RM117.60) - Travel Recommends ( at that time 30% off with Visa Signature code TRVISA30)

DAY 1 (ARRIVAL AND HOKURYU) (read more here)

Breakfast at Starbuck - (1,740 yen)
Car rental for 6 days + insurance (RM747.89) - with Car Rental Hokkaido via Easyrentcars
Hokuryu Sunflower Village - (1,200 yen) (generally no admission fee but if you want to go in into certain sunflower maze, you need to pay 300 yen per person)
Accommodation at Asahikawa - (RM1,148 for 2 nights) Airbnb link (sign up using my link for RM120 off)
Dinner - Too tired to go out so we stayed in and cooked

DAY 2 (BIEI AND FURANO) (read more part 1, part 2)

Shikisai no Oka - (800 yen) no admission fee but there is a compulsory donation of 200 yen per person
Tractor ride at Shikisai no Oka (2,000 yen) (500 yen per person which honestly, if you don't have any health issue, I don't think you need it)
Farm Tomita
Shirogane Blue Pond
Shirahige Waterfall
Groceries shopping at Aeon
Dinner at Tohaichi - (9,700 yen) 

DAY 3 (SAPPORO)

Accommodation at Sapporo (RM981 for 2 nights) I don't recommend this place so I won't put in the link
Historical Village of Hokkaido (3,200 yen) (800 yen per person)
Odori Park
Tanukikoji Shopping Street
4 hours parking at Sapporo (1,200 yen)
Dinner at Horyu Ramen (4,012 yen)
Groceries shopping at nearby 24 hours-supermarket

DAY 4 (OTARU)

Breakfast - King Crab at Nijo Market (8,000 yen)
Nijo market parking - (500 yen)
Otaru Canal
Otaru Music Box Museum
Sakaimachi street
Maruyama Pancake Sapporo - (3,040 yen)
Halal frozen chicken nugget hunting at Sapporo (seriously, we googled for supermarket that sells Seara (a halal brand) at Sapporo)

DAY 5 (LAKE TOYA)

Accommodation at Lake Toya (RM1,593.77 for one night including dinner and breakfast) Booking link
Silo Observatory
Usu Eruption Memorial Park
Walking around the area
Firework at Lake Toya

DAY 6 (NOBORIBETSU AND CHITOSE)

Noboribetsu Hell Valley
Chitose Outlet Mall Rera
Chitose Airport/Uniqlo/Daiso/Sapporo Drug Store (souvenir shopping)
Early dinner at Donburi Chaya (4,740yen)
Accommodation at Chitose (RM1,130.61) Airbnb link

DAY 7 (DEPARTURE)

Fuel (4,983yen)

TOTAL SPENT (excluding shopping and groceries)

For 4 - RM12,729.49 (yen converted at 0.03865)
Per person - RM 3,182.37
Per person excluding flight - RM 1,873.37

***

It looks like we did a lot right? but if you've been to Hokkaido, you'll know how laid back this itinerary is. We woke up late, everyday we started exploring only after 10 am and we finished everything before dark sebab malas nak sembahyang dekat luar. I haven't change guys don't worry, still a lazy traveler. ='D

1 comment :

  1. Your summer experience while in Hokkaido is very memorable and I also want to invite couples to enjoy summer there. Thank you for sharing your experiences and knowledge about holidays. impi.com

    ReplyDelete