Full itinerary and budget > HOKKAIDO 2019 (SUMMER) - FULL ITINERARY & BUDGET
Trip Vlog > HOKKAIDO 2019 (SUMMER) - TRAVELOGUE
[Warning: all pictures are unedited because I've reached this level of laziness]
[Warning: all pictures are unedited because I've reached this level of laziness]
Assalamualaikum
A friend recently asked me, "tergamak you pergi Jepun time summer? kan panas gilaaa,". Tokyo yes, memang boleh terbakar dekat situ, but not Hokkaido...I mean, have you seen my vlog? My scarf was really happy flipping all over the place. The temperature averages from 10-15 degree Celsius, the wind keeps blowing, it rained in some of the days, sejuk gilos okay. I can't believe it was summer. I kept thinking, if this is how it's like during summer, no wonder the area becomes a ski resorts in winter.
So when I proposed Hokkaido to my family, they were like, "ada ape dekat Hokkaido musim2 panas ni?" haaaaaa, this is what people came to Hokkaido for,
Our first stop of the day was,
We took the buggies to explore places. The decision to take the buggies was mine and supported by Emak because I am her favourite child :P but Dik Yah kept telling me off. She's like "500 yen??? Jalan je lahhhh bukan jauh sangat pun," and I was like, I did my research okay. This place is huge, you need the buggies to cover all areas! Little did everyone knows, by research, I really just meant watching Battle Trip. In the episode, the area looks huge, and since they took the buggies, I have to take the buggies too!
Is it a wise decision? Well, not really. -_________- At least not for anyone without any major health issue. The area is huge, sure, but not justifiable with 500 yen. I. couldn't. hear. the. end. of. it. once. Dik. Yah. started. to. bebel.

The area is really really pretty....and instagramable too, I really would just post them all on my instagram and I don't think anyone will condemn me for it, why? because it's pretty! But if I am being completely honest, this is all staged-pretty. I mean, it's not something natural? It's something arranged my human. I am okay with that I enjoyed my time there but just manage your expectation is all I'm saying okay? <3
So when I proposed Hokkaido to my family, they were like, "ada ape dekat Hokkaido musim2 panas ni?" haaaaaa, this is what people came to Hokkaido for,
| I wish I edited this to bring out the colours but lazy > editing |
Shikisai No Oka
Open daily 9am to 6pm (summer)
Entry fee: Compulsory donation of 200 yen per person
Map code: 349 701 188*52
Is it a wise decision? Well, not really. -_________- At least not for anyone without any major health issue. The area is huge, sure, but not justifiable with 500 yen. I. couldn't. hear. the. end. of. it. once. Dik. Yah. started. to. bebel.
***
The area is really really pretty....and instagramable too, I really would just post them all on my instagram and I don't think anyone will condemn me for it, why? because it's pretty! But if I am being completely honest, this is all staged-pretty. I mean, it's not something natural? It's something arranged my human. I am okay with that I enjoyed my time there but just manage your expectation is all I'm saying okay? <3



Post a Comment