Assalamualaikum
Hi guys, how are you? how are you holding up? I hope you are all still in good health, safe and happy wherever you are. Me? I am really enjoying this right now. I've found peace with staying at home and working from home. Surprisingly I've been busy, busier than before MCO. With so many things to do, I'm keeping a schedule just to make sure I sort everything out. Schedule guys schedule! Something that the past me won't understand. I was definitely not the "fill your time with something meaningful" person, I am more of a "sleep and stare at the ceiling all day" kind of person. So having a schedule is huge! #fliphair What's more shocking is..........wait, you need to be ready for this.......are you ready?.........sure?.........here comes.........I've been working out!!! I've lost several kilos already say whattt?
How. is. this. even. possible? =P
Several weeks ago, while living like a complete parasite (seriously sikit lagi je macam nak kene halau dari rumah), this came into my life,
Before I continue, I think I need to put out some disclaimer. After MRSM, I rarely (almost never) perform any solat sunat, even the fardhu pun I macam sometimes do combos, which I am not in any way proud of, so kids, don't follow. However, when I got the list I was like, hmmm this is a doable. What? level confident apakah ini? Tidakkah awak mahu mengukur baju di badan sendiri? But to my surprise it's really doable (except for Qiyam that is still tough), and somehow, fascinatingly enough, although I became busier I feel like I have more time compared to when I was melepek and wasting time? I guess it has something to do with having your days revolved around the prayer times. Having settled the most important meeting (solat) early on in my schedule keeps my mind at peace when I want to start doing something else.
However, why is this possible for someone like me?
After much reflection, the only explanation that I can come out with is this, God wants me to. He ease everything because He wants me to. He gives me the strength and the confidence to push through because He wants me to. awwwwww level kasih sayang apakah ini? terharunyaaa. Thank you Allah <3
Am I bragging about my God? Of course! My God is The Greatest and to top it all of He loves me. Allah The Greatest loves me. Of course I want to brag about it. But here's the thing, He loves you too and always! The fact that you're reading this list too (not my writing I am just rambling -_____-) is also a proof that maybe it's doable for you to >.<
May God ease everything to you.
***
Having said all that, I still believe what I wrote here. Only you and God knows the real you, so you do you no matter what stages you're in. This blogpost was meant to just document my personal journey, which could be very different from you and that's really okay <3

Post a Comment