Assalamualaikum
Oh wow blogger template has change how long have I been gone? Macam sekejap je tapi kenapa macam banyak sangat berubah ni? O.O We can now even blog from mobile devices which hello, I like. <3
Well, I should explain, to you readers everything is the same because that's the design that I let you see but to me, the writer, wow, the landing page for the writer has change so much that I feel somehow, old? Now I kinda feel like I am the inflexible old woman who resist change -_______- but seriously guys, I am all for better improvement but the new interface is much more complicated than the old one and to be honest, guys, it's uglier. Okay to be fair, the old ones looks outdated as if the interface hasn't change since blogger was first invented but the new ones, it's not as hip as what you would imagine a 2020 interface looks like. (p/s: look at me saying interface as if I know what interface mean -___-)
I wish I could show you. Well, I could, I could screenshot this for you but meh, am too lazy for that haha. You should have your own blogger account to experience this. That would be faster than well, me becoming rajin.
***
Wow a whole three paragraph of me showing people how old I've become. -_________-
***
In case you're wondering why I am rambling, that's because I miss writing. I haven't write both online and offline for so long and I am starting to get restless. So here I am blogging again during office hour. -_______- I have to somehow. Especially now that Ayu and I have all this big plans and I can't wait to spill it but I also kind of can't completely spill it because well, kalau tak jadi macam mana? For now, all I can say is, please please please pray for us guys. I humbly request that you pray that Allah make it easy for us <3
***
I feel so uninspired to write nowadays. I mean, I wanted to continue the Hokkaido series but I don't think anyone has the mood to see anyone's travel updates at the moment...but at the same time I don't want to forgo them completely because that's like my first trip overseas with my family I would want to keep the memories somehow. Dilemma sungguh.
***
Speaking of family, we finally know what Emak's MBTI is! I have always been curious but I don't know how to make her do the test. All the test online is in english. However, as fate would have it, Farid was streaming "My Introvert Boss" (poor drama choice) on TV and we got to discuss about how everyone in the family is an introvert except for Emak, she's clearly an extrovert. And then we proceeded to prove who's more introvert by flaunting how high our introvert percentage from MBTI test (yes guys, it got weird). So Emak was curious what we're talking about so we made her take the test. Translating the test to BM is a whole different kind of weird. Who would have thought a good student like Dik Yah is so bad at explaining? She basically direct translate everything like heh? Some words don't even make sense.
And yup, it's proven. Emak is an extrovert. A high extrovert at that.
***
On another note, I finally went back to my home after 4 weeks of MCO andddd boy my plants died. T-T
Sorry that you meet such irresponsible owner T-T
***
That's it guys, that's the post. Me rambling about random stuff. Congratulation on reaching the end of the post, you survive! You are a true friend >.<
Btw have I wish you Selamat Hari Raya? no? Eid Mubarak guys Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin <3
***
Final p/s: Not that anyone is curious but if you're new to my blog and has only been consuming my latest blog posts, this is the real me. The rambling writer me. The mature writer persona was quarantine me, I got tired haha. penat sungguh acah deep ni.

Post a Comment