Full itinerary and budget > JEJU 2019 (WINTER) - FULL ITINERARY & BUDGET
Assalamualaikum
Recently, Alya asked me, between Tokyo and Jeju, which is better to melepek and melemau? Of course lah Jeju hahahaha. Tahap melemau di Jeju? Hari kedua bangun pukul 10 pagi, keluar Airbnb pukul 11. :'P TBH, on the 2nd day, it was on purpose. We could only picked up our car at 12pm so we, two weak girls, don't feel like walking around while carrying our heavy luggage so we decided to just stay in.
First stop, Dongmun Market.
Our main purpose to go here is to buy banchan....but but but....most of the ahjummas there were busy avoiding our eye contact! We stood idle in several of the store without even a chance to ask anything. I understand actually. I mean, they don't know how to speak english, I only know basic conversational korean so let say lah kan, If we were both brave enough to look at each others eyes, I don't know how to ask the price, how much for a certain gram of banchan, what's the minimum quantity, what's the ingredient (gotta keep things halal) and she certainly won't know how to explain. *sigh*. In the end we only bought one pack of dried tangerine because the aunty was the only one brave enough to talk to this foreigners and a pack of tangerines from another store just because the aunty say my lips are "maelyeog" to her friend. No this is not the fake compliment seller give to potential customer, at the time, she was talking to her friend and she don't know that I could understand her. #bagicanla
Whic btw, this reminds me of this one bad thing that we've experienced that leave us dumbfounded. We were walking around and an uncle was promoting his cheap chocolates. It was really cheap....but the thing is we don't know whether it's halal or not so we politely say "thank you," and walk away. The uncle, in his sweetest face, smiling, bid us farewell with a "kkeojyeo~~". Now, for those of you who's unfamiliar with So Ji Sub's classic "kkeojyeo" from Master Sun, "kkeojyeo" means "get lost" and yes, it's rude....but because this uncle thought we don't understand it, he was trying to mask it as if it's something like "safe trip~~" when in reality, he was cursing us. -__________- TBH, I don't know which one I'll prefer; someone who's rude to my face, say the word with the correct face or someone like this uncle. I would be afraid in the first situation but the second one hurts deeper.
Second stop, Yongduam.
Yongduam basically means "Dragon Head Rock" which you could see in the above picture.
Next stop, Aewol!
I loveeeeeeeee this area...the major part of is is because of Bomnal, the cafe where they film "Warm and Cozy" . The cafe is so cute and deliciously decorated. Not just that, unlike normal viral places, the coffee (according to Ayu) and the hot chocolate, live up to it's expectation too. They were really good. We were contemplating should we repeat Bomnal just for the drinks. Easily my second favourite place in Jeju.

Just beside Bomnal is Monsant Cafe owned by G-Dragon. The cafe, is very GD-like. The exterior, the interior, all modernly and stylishly furnish. Among the two, we obviously like Bomnal more, SORRY GD! (not like he care)
Gwakji Hwamul Beach
After that, we had fun shooting slomo videos at the beach. (This was inspired by Hyori's slomo shot of Yoona)

That's all for now, tata.
Second stop, Yongduam.
Yongduam basically means "Dragon Head Rock" which you could see in the above picture.
Next stop, Aewol!
I loveeeeeeeee this area...the major part of is is because of Bomnal, the cafe where they film "Warm and Cozy" . The cafe is so cute and deliciously decorated. Not just that, unlike normal viral places, the coffee (according to Ayu) and the hot chocolate, live up to it's expectation too. They were really good. We were contemplating should we repeat Bomnal just for the drinks. Easily my second favourite place in Jeju.
This picture of us was taken by a Malaysian who's working in Taiwan. I find it super cute that when we're abroad, everyone talks in Malay.
Sat on the same chair as Yoo Yeon Seok #madeitinlife (if this is not an indicator I don't know what is)
Monsant Cafe
Gwakji Hwamul Beach
After that, we had fun shooting slomo videos at the beach. (This was inspired by Hyori's slomo shot of Yoona)
That's all for now, tata.
Post a Comment