Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

JEJU 2019 (WINTER) - DAY 8

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Full itinerary and budget > JEJU 2019 (WINTER) - FULL ITINERARY & BUDGET
Trip Vlog > Travelogue

Assalamualaikum

In care you were wondering throughout the series, "Athirah, mana Hallasan?," Well, today is the day. Remember when I told you that we got greedy and were trying to find snow? It was supposed to be snowing that day....but the heck, who are we kidding, it rained since the night before whatever snow left from the past few days had all melted. T_____________T

We tried you know, hiking in the rain, tapi tu lah, kalau setakat bukit pun tak boleh daki apatah lagi gunung. ='( We gave up half way hahahaha. -_______-

(No photos because it was raining heavily)

***

Throughout the trip, we did two things:

1. Crashed the passenger side door. There this big deep scratch, the body of the car was even peeled off the size of old Malaysian ringgit 50 cent.
2. Ran over a parking divider.

What? Don't judge, it was awkward driving on different side.

We're aware of situation 1. So when we returned the car, I tried so hard to cover the first body peel. I opened the door so wide (The peel is in between the front and the back door so it's more visible when the door is shut) I successfully blocked the guy from seeing it.

What we didn't notice is the scratch from situation 2. If we had known that there was a deep scratch, we would have done something about it. The guy caught it. So we had to pay a penalty of 100,000won which we thing is super crazy I mean, yes we scratched the car but fixing that scratch won't cost the company RM 350++ to fix, we know the standard price too! Ayu tried to make a fuss but we are just two weak girls, what can we do, we paid it. The only consolation we gave ourselves is, we were actually paying for both the scratches instead of one because to be honest, the second one is worst and sort of cost about RM300. LOL.

What an experience.

***

With this, I am concluding this Jeju series. <3 Jeju really sets the standard so high for other places now. I don't think I ever feel as calm and contented as I was when I was in Jeju. I really hope we'll met again, in different weather perhaps. Goodbye for now.


Post a Comment